comprised of organizations and individuals concerned about the impact that
our current moneyed political system has on the state’s citizens
and taxpayers. Our goal is to promote elections that are both clean and
fair to all parties and candidates.
No matter what your core social or economic issue, you can almost always trace its roots to money in politics.
- High personal, sales and property taxes,
- Unwanted stadium taxes,
- Unaffordable health care costs,
- Poor health care coverage,
- Exorbitant prescription drug costs (even after taxpayers fund the research through National Institutes of Health grants),
- Environmental pollution,
- Frivolous lawsuits,
- Unnecessary road construction,
- And other bad laws that transfer public assets to private interests.
need cash to get re-elected. Special interests need politicians
to get laws passed. It’s a perfect match, but one costly
to taxpayers and non-participating businesses and organizations.
current system is broken, and it needn't be. We hope to influence
its future direction.
up to our monthly newsletter by sending a blank email to
email@example.com with "Subscribe"
in the subject line
don't miss our sister site at: www.ThrowTheRascalsOut.org